Oman Visa – Online application form
An e-Visa to Oman is a visa permit that can be obtained online for both toursim and business purposes. It is accessible since February of 2018 when the Omani government introduced the changes.
Please note that if you are a citizen of a GCC (Gulf Cooperation Council) country, you don’t need a visa to visit Oman. If you are a GCC country resident, you may apply for an e-Visa only if your profession aligns with the approved occupation list made by the Omani government.
The application process takes less than 15 minutes and can be done via any working device with a stable internet connection. There are three Oman e-Visa types. These are:
- A multiple-entry visa that is valid for one year. Each stay cannot exceed 30 days, and the first entry needs to take place within the first month of issuing the document. (149 Euro)
- A single-entry visa that is valid for one month. It allows a stay of 30 days. (99 Euro)
- A single-entry visa that is valid for one month and allows a 10-day stay in Oman. (69 Euro)
Who needs an e-Visa to Oman?
Many countries need a visa permit to cross the Oman border; thus, using an e-Visa makes travelling to Oman easier. To see the full list of eligible for an electronic visa countries, please visit
Please note that different countries have different requirements to meet and additional documents to attach.
Citizens of eligible countries need to attach a scan or a digital photo of the bio-data page of their passport, and a photograph. However, when you are applying for a conditional visa, or if you are a resident of the GCC country, you will need to attach some additional documents.
How to get an e-Visa to Oman?
The application process is straightforward and effortless and is usually completed within 15 minutes. All you have to do is fill in an online application form. Provide your data, passport details, an active e-mail address, and choose the visa type you are eligible for.
The next step is paying the handling charges using any convenient to you method of online payment. We accept credit cards, debit cards, PayPal, and other forms of online payment.
Finally, check your e-mail for the confirmation number, which you will receive immediately after submitting your application. You can check the status of your visa processing using this number. Within the next 72 hours, you will obtain your e-Visa permit on your e-mail address, so make sure it is active.
Please note that the final processing time relies on the Immigration Office in Oman, so it may vary accordingly. Make your application in advance to avoid any problems.
Important additional information
- Make sure that your passport will be valid for 6 months ahead of the intended departure date. Check what documents are necessary for you to prepare before applying to avoid delays.
- After receiving an e-Visa onto your e-mail address, print it out and take it with you to the airport. This step is crucial.
- You cannot arrange a visa on arrival.
- Each day of an unauthorized stay in Oman will be fined with 10 OMR. Avoid overstaying to avoid the fees.
- E-Visa to Oman does not enable you to work there.
- You do not need to prove your financial resources for your stay when applying.
BENEFITS OF USING OUR SERVICES WHEN APPLYING FOR AN OMAN E-VISA
Our services provide the highest-quality visa experience out there. You can get an e-Visa to Oman and many different countries worldwide within 72 hours.
The application process is extremely easy and effortless and can be done from anywhere you want. Our support team is available to you throughout the whole process.
A qualified team of experts is handling your visa permit for you, making the travelling experience stress-free. Moreover, if your application would fail to be approved, we grant reimbursement accordingly with our Terms of Service.
Apply online now, and don’t waste time handling your visa permit; let the professionalists do it for you!